Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Project 365 - Daily Photography Project - The Beginning




Beginning in the new year I have resolved to do a Project 365.

'What is a Project 365?', you ask?

The answer is simple.
Like many other photographers before me, I am resolving to take at least one photo a day, every day, for the entire year of 2010.

The purpose of embarking on such a venture is that it builds discipline as a photographer; helps one to learn to see new perspectives, and new opportunities to be creative; and, of course, to simply hone one's skill at photography.

I will be sharing my Project 365 images here (usually the day after they are taken), in addition to my usual Photo of the Day post (yes, that's two images posted per day, for a year).

To further encourage others to begin similar projects, and perhaps to help keep myself motivated, I have also created a Project 365 Facebook Fan Page, where I will also be sharing my Project 365 photos, and encouraging others to share their photography projects as well.

Project 365 on Facebook

I hope to see as many other photographers join me there as possible, and we can see where this adventure leads us.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment